Thursday, February 11, 2010

An actor he is not

Yesterday Logan had a stomach virus, but thankfully it left as fast as it came.  So far none of the rest of us has got it.  We sure have had our fair share of sickness!

This morning the school was on a 2 hour delay which surprised me.  I honestly thought they would have no school.  The weather was terrible last night and this morning it was lightly snowing.  Anyway Logan comes to my room and states "He was still sick"  sorta moaning a bit.  It was more whinny than anything.  I knew right then and there his acting career would never get off the ground.  If I had some FAKE medicine I would have gave it to him to see how fast he got well.  He ended up getting dressed and went off to school thinking he would get out early cause the weather did not look good.  Moral of the story don't count your snowflakes before the sun comes out.  He had a full day of school minus 2 hours!  I bet he won't be a happy camper when he gets home!

Brian was one sick puppy last night.  He has been suffering with kidney stones since December.  He has yet to pass it.  Last night was the worst night yet.  He should not have went to work today but did. He called a co-worker to pick him up cause he was too drugged to drive.  We are about 500 feet from Rt 60, so he told his co-worker he would meet him.  In doing so, he lost his prescription bottle.  After he left the snow plow went up our road so I am sure bottle is now burried.  I hate that cause if he gets in any pain at work, he is in trouble.  All I can say is that I have a terrific husband that goes to work even when he is deathly sick.  I love you sweetheart!

Are you into saving money?  I sure am.  I have joined several sites that give away free samples or if you do a survey you win points to get prizes and such.  I also like to cut corners when I can.  The other day I was running low on fabric softner and with the snow and all I had to make do.  I had a cheap bottle of conditioner and poured it into my fabric softner bottle and added some water.  The stuff is great!  It smells good too!  I also found this recipe that sounds good as well.  I think I will try it next time!




Ingredients

Directions

  1. 1
    Put all above ingredients in an empty fabric softener bottle.
  2. 2
    Shake well before use.
  3. 3
    Use it just as you would the full strength softener.

2 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

I never use fabric softener but I have used vinegar and it works very well!

JOY said...

I sure hope Brian passes the stones so he will get better. That fabric softener sure is simple to make. It would save a lot of moolah. I am going to try it. I love my clothes smelling good as well as the laundry room. Tell Brian to go to ER if the pain keeps up. Did he find his prescription? Love you honey!