Saturday, January 2, 2010

Procrastinator


Hello my name is Tina and I am a procrastinator.  There I feel much better now!  I finally got all my laundry folded and put in their respectable places.  Being without electric for a week really put me behind, and when I got the laundry cleaned and dried, into a basket they went.  Out of sight, out of mind so to speak.  Actually I saw it but just never got around to it.  Ha!  So today I deligently cleaned my house and folded clothes.  Time went by rather quickly and Brian was home from work. Uh-Oh... no dinner ready yet.  I had planned on making potato soup and corn bread, but he did not want to wait for that.  So here goes Tina the procrastinator.... what do I fix?  As I was cutting up potatoes, Brian said fried potatoes sounds good.  Okay easy enough, now what to go with it?  Tuna cakes and peas.  There, dinner is on the cook!  Not bad for a procrastinator huh?
I am not always a procrastinator.  It is just sometimes the clock speeds ahead of me and I just can't seem to catch up with it.  There are times I would love to set my clock back an hour or so, that way all the things that are on my to do list gets done.  It sounds awful I know.  But being in a family with all guys it is hard to keep up!  Oh fairy godmother where are you?  I would love to borrow your magic wand just for one day.  I promise to give it back.  Honestly!
Wow I could sit and daydream about the use of a wand all day.  Clean windows, shoveled snow, laundry completely done, etc.I may not want to quit this day dreaming. What a "Mother's Day"  gift to myself that would be.  *Snap out of it Tina*  Okay I am back to reality.  Hey at least my house is clean, the laundry is done, and the house smells like lavender.
Not bad, for one who has no wand!


1 comment:

Teresa said...

If you figure out how to get the "wand" let me know. I would love to borrow it before it has to be returned.