Monday, December 28, 2009

Cranky

I am beginning to get a bit cranky myself.    Isaiah has been sick and well today he was a cranky little feller'!  I sure could use a good calgone retreat!
 

I tried to get some much needed house work done, but due to a cranky little feller', I couldn't.  Laundry is still calling my name.  Some still needs to be washed and lots need to folded!  I have lysoled all toys and furniture.  Tomorrow I will bleach the floors, unless Isaiah is a crank butt again.



I think you are getting the picture of what has been going on around here.  Enough said!

1 comment:

JOY said...

My goodness honey, I am sorry you are having a rough time with the kids being sick. I always told myself hang in there cause they will grow up too fast. Be patient because they do not know how to tell you what is wrong. Turn to God! Love you,
MOM