Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mine eyes have seen...

blur, blur blur!  This week (starting Tuesday) my eyes began to itch and hurt.  Today (Sunday), I woke up to them swollen, my right worse than the left.  My right eye was swollen shut with some nice green gook and crust. Brian went on to church and then came home to take me onto Health Plus.  The doctor prescribed this ointment that I have to put in the bottom eyelids twice a day.  I thought my eyes were blurry already...ha!  When I put the ointment in I could see nothing!!!  Now I know what an infant feels like when their eyes first open.


Nice, eh?  I am wondering if this is a good excuse not to do housework tomorrow?  I can always say, "Oh that is dirt?"  I didn't see it!!!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Tina, I hope your eyes get better soon. I hadn't realized it's been so long since I've checked on my blog. Guess I need to start updating again. Take care.

JOY said...

Comment, comment, comment says Charley :)

I hope your eyes get better honey. I really enjoy reading your stories.
Love you,
MOM